Monday, November 5, 2007

Sarah Freeman.

So. Along with Amanda and Micheal, Sarah Freeman was my friend. Her cubbie was the one to the left of me. This section is about her.

Sarah and I thought it was the neatest thing that our last names both started with the letters "F" and "R". We liked it so much, that we created our own little club of it. We called it the "F.R." club. And the only way to get in it was to have your last name start with "Fr"

Sarah liked a boy. His name was Brandon. Brandon Madison. Or at least I thing that's how it's spelled. We dedicated our time to trying to get his attention. It was a good waste of time. But anyways. One day, Sarah decided to put a note in the smaller section of his cubbie; the one that you kept paper in. The note said "I love you." What silly words for a kindergartener to throw around. Anyways. She put it in their.

At the end of the day, when we went to go home, Brandon took his papers out of the smaller cubbie. He found the note. He went up to the teacher and showed her the note. He said "Mrs. Kenney! I found this note in my cubbie! I think someone put it in there by mistake..." and Mrs. Kenney addressed the class. "Did someone accidently put a note to their mom or dad in Brandon's cubbie?" She held up the note high in the air.

I looked at Sarah. Sarah looked at me. Mrs. Kenney gave the note back to Brandon. "Nobody's claiming it," she said. "Just throw it away." I start cracking up. Sarah joins in with me. The teacher looks at us funny. We stop. We never talked about that day after that. We just talked about other stuff.

I remember one time, I went to her house. We went up into her bedroom and gave each other make overs and played dress up. Then, we went down to her basement and played with Play Dough. She had one of those cool people with all the holes in their head. The ones where you put the Play Dough up what would be it's butt and it's hair grows. It was the first time I ever saw one of those. I don't remember what else we did.

When kindergarten ended, we lost touch. I went to Nelson Prairie and she went to Tyler. Her mom was the milk lady at Nelson Prairie, though, so for a while, we would communicate through her mom. But we both made new friends and stopped talking.