Saturday, November 3, 2007

Micheal Sommers and Amanda Hozzian.

Don't start laughing. I don't know how to spell her last name. Anyways.

I don't remember exactly when it was, but sometime in between the first and second day of school, Gina introduced me to Amanda and Micheal. They were cousins and they lived right next to each other. I recognized Micheal from Mrs. Kenney's class. Their houses were kitty corner from Gina's. All I know, is that I never went on the bus stop with Emily again.

I started going to their bus stop on the second day. We started talking and playing and pretty soon, I was going over to their houses before and after school. Everyone thought I had a crush on Micheal. But I didn't. He was just a friend. Just like Jerry and Brice. (Brice is a less significant childhood friend.)

I soon found myself sitting nest to Amanda on the bus instead of Emily. We would sit together with Sean and Micheal in the seat across the isle. They were one of my best friends during kindergarten. They came to my birthday parties, I went to their houses, we (sometimes) played at recess together. It was fun.