Monday, October 29, 2007

Taking a Break.

I don't feel like writing about my life right now. Too late at night. I can't think straight. Whatevs.

Okay. So I didn't go to school today. No, I wasn't sick. I just didn't wake up. Again. Wow. I have sleeping issues. god. Nothing matters these days. I dunno what I'm talking about any more. Whatever. You can stop me at any time. No? Okay then.

I have a stupid band concert tomorrow. I really don't want to go. But it's either that or the councelor's. I choose band. My councelor is a nutjob. She's crazy. Wow. I really shouldn't be talking bad about some one who's trying to save me from this bottomless pit I've been digging myself in. She has good intentions, but I don't see how she's helping. Sure. I haven't been cutting for a while. But what else? It's only the guilt that I have a bunch of people worrying about me and pitying me that makes me even want to quit. Gawd. I sound like I'm an alchoholic or something. I guess what I do is bad too, though. Right? Or is everybody just feeding me lies? I don't see the harm in what I'm doing, really. I'm not in it for suicide. I'm really not. If I was, the cuts would be deep and on my wrists. Not small little things resembling paper cuts on my shoulder. Whatevs.

I'm sorry for creeping you out, Matt. Andi's fine with me talking about all of this stuff because she's used to it by now. But you're not. And I'm sorry for bringing it up again. But I can't help it. It's my life. Take it or leave it. Whatever. But yeah. Sorry. Sorry for being a creepy emo cutter girl. Whatevs. That's all I have to say. Buh-bye now.

2 comments:

Qwerty said...

Qwerty owns.

matt said...

I'm not creeped out. I could care less that you cut. I'd rather have a friend for no reason than not have a friend because they cut. Know what I mean?