Sunday, October 28, 2007

Hm.

So. The police went to my dad's apartment again. I wasn't there that time, so that was fortunate. But they took all of the baby videos of my sisters and me again. And they took away the computer that had my Sims in it. So I'm out the internet and my computer game. But only when I'm at his house. At least he still has his xbox. I would die being at his house if the xbox wasn't there. And the police went up to my sister and said "Your mother had nothing to do with it" when Michelle didn't even say anything about my mom before. So obviously, it had something to do with my mother. And Michelle's boyfriend, John, got handcuffed just because they felt like handcuffing him. He didn't do anything to provoke it. They just did it. Oh well. Whatever. At least everyone's safe.